- 8-10 pieces of white bread, sliced small
- ½ cup of grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 cups of water + Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of raisins
- 1 ½ cup of castor sugar
- ¼ cup of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons of melted Anchor Butter (unsalted)
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg powder
Ingredients B (Cheese Frosting)
- 120g of Anchor Butter (unsalted)
- 230g of Anchor Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup of castor sugar
- ¼ cup of grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Spread sufficient unsalted Anchor Butter in a heat resistant bowl.
- Add the bread slices and raisins into the bowl. Pour Fernleaf milk and soak the bread slices for a few minutes and mix well with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, mix in sugar, egg, Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese, nutmeg powder, and vanilla essence. Pour the mixture into the first bowl with bread slices and milk. Cover the bowl with an aluminium foil and leave it to rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Preheat a steaming pot. Steam the pudding for an hour or until fully cooked. Leave it to cool at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix ingredients B in a bowl until mixture turns sticky. Pour it over the pudding and serve hot.