Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 250g of salted Anchor Butter
- 90g of brown sugar
- 70g of castor sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- 8 teaspoons of Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder
- 1 egg
- 300g of all-purpose flour
- 10g of cocoa powder
- 8g of bicarbonate soda
- 8g of self-raising powder
- 80g of almond / walnut (or any preferred nuts) finely chopped
- 250g of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Mix ingredients A until smooth. Add ingredients B and mix until combined.
- Add in ingredients C and fold until well mixed. Add ingredients D and fold until well combined. Place half teaspoons of batter, spaced slightly apart, and bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.