Baked Rice with Buttermilk Chicken
- 400g of chicken breast – cut into small pieces.
- ½ teaspoon of chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 50g of salted Anchor Butter
- ½ onion – diced
- 3 cloves of garlic – chopped
- 3 tablespoons of Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder + 200ml of warm water
- 1 stalk of curry leaves
- 2 stalks of red fire chilli
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of rice – 250g
- Grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese
- Marinate the chicken with chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Melt the unsalted Anchor Butter and sauté the garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add in the chicken and stir until the chicken is cooked.
- Add in the red fire chilli and curry leaves. Mix well.
- Add the Fernleaf milk and stir until it boils.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese and sugar. Stir until it becomes thick and take it off the flame.
- Scoop half the chicken into a bowl filled with rice and mix well. Pour it into a baking tray.
- Add the remaining chicken over it. Sprinkle with grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake in an oven at 180°C for 8-10 minutes.