- 100gm Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder
- 150g of strawberry jam
- 4 eggs
- 75g of granulated sugar
- Vanilla essence
- 80g of sifted wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon of instant yeast
- 2 tablespoons of melted margarine
- ½ teaspoon of self-raising powder
- Grated coconut
- Mix Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder with water, add in strawberry jam and bring it to a boil. Once done, leave it aside.
- In a separate bowl, add 4 eggs, granulated sugar, and vanilla essence. Mix well
- Add in wheat flour, instant yeast, margarine, and baking powder into the bowl. Mix until combined.
- Add in the strawberry jam mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and bake in the oven at 175° for 25 minutes.
- Once baked, pierce a hole in the middle and fill with strawberry jam. Sprinkle some grated coconut on top and serve.