Two Ingredient Dough Pizza Scrolls
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 1½ cups Fernleaf Protein+ Natural Yoghurt (at room temperature)
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Mainland grated Mozzarella
- ½ cup Mainland grated Edam
- 100g sliced pepperoni
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves (plus extra for garnish if desired)
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius fan bake. Place the flour in a large bowl, add the yoghurt and mix with a spatula until it starts to come together.
- Tip out onto a lightly floured bench and knead until you have a smooth ball of dough. If your dough is still sticky add a little extra flour then knead to achieve the smooth dough.
- Roll the dough out to a 1-2cm thickness in a rectangular shape. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a 2cm deep clean edge at the top of the rectangle.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the pizza sauce, then lay the sliced pepperoni evenly over top. Finish by tearing the basil leaves and sprinkling them over.
- Brush the exposed dough edge with water, then using your hands, carefully roll the rectangle into a long log and cut into 8 pieces. Arrange the cut scrolls cut side up on a lined tray, and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Place into the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle over more sliced basil to serve and enjoy warm. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place for up to 3 days.