5 Fun Recipes To Make With Dairy Products
Try out these fun, dairy-infused recipes with your kids!
Whether or not you have a little budding chef at home, cooking with your kids always makes for memorable quality time together. To get you going, we’ve shortlisted a handful of recipes that will be fun to make!
Yoghurt Blueberry Cupcakes
Perfect as an after-school snack or a fun weekend breakfast, this is one delicious recipe that your kids will love baking.
- 175g of butter
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups of wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup CalciYum yoghurt (pick from our flavours!)
- 1 cup mixed blueberries and sliced strawberries
Rainbow Fruit Skewers with Yoghurt Dip
Add a touch of fruity goodness to your kid’s party spread with these dazzling rainbow skewers. Paired with CalciYum yoghurt, it’s yumminess without the sugar rush.
- 10 long wooden skewers, cut in half
- Assorted fruit
- 2 cups CalciYum yoghurt Plain flavour
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Berry Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
Mornings can be a pain, but fixing some wholesome, healthy breakfast smoothie bowls could be the perfect pick-me-up. What’s even better – they’re quick to make!
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 frozen peeled bananas, sliced
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- ¾ cup frozen berries
- ½ cup Fernleaf UHT milk in Full Cream or Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- ½ cup oven-toasted fruit muesli
- Fresh blueberries, to serve
Fruit and Yoghurt Bark
Treat your family to a sweet post-dinner snack with this healthy take on the classic bark.
- CalciYum yoghurt (pick from our flavours!)
- Dried/fresh fruit
Vanilla Porridge with Grilled Bananas
Lure your kids out of bed on a rainy morning with this warm, yummy porridge recipe topped with deliciously grilled bananas.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Fernleaf UHT Milk Full Cream or Low Fat
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon