For fried chicken
- 250g boneless chicken pieces
- 1 egg
- Salt to taste
- 3 spoons all-purpose flour
- 5 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 6 pieces of bird’s eye chilli (chopped)
- Curry leaves
- 3 tablespoons of Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder + 200ml of warm water.
- ¼ cup of water + 1 spoon of corn flour
- 3 spoons of unsalted Anchor Butter
1. In a bowl, mix chicken cubes, salt and 1 egg. Marinate for 20 minutes.
2. On high flame, heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes until it becomes golden brown.
3. In a separate pan on medium high flame add 1 tablespoon of unsalted Anchor Butter and fry chopped garlic, and chilli for 1 minute.
4. Add curry leaves and fry till fragrant and add 200ml of Fernleaf milk. Add ¼ cup of water.
5. Add in fried chicken and add salt to taste.
6. Mix 1 spoon of corn flour with ¼ cup of water before adding it to the pan.
7. Mix until the gravy thickens. Once the gravy thickens, remove from flame, and serve.