Baked Milk Cheese
- 5 tablespoons of Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder with 600ml of warm water
- 2 egg yolks
- 50gm of castor sugar
- 60gm of corn starch
- 2 pieces of Anchor Cheddar Cheese
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and Fernleaf milk into the pot. Mix well.
- Add in the corn starch and mix until combined.
- Filter the mixture twice.
- Place the mixture over low flame, add 2 pieces of cheese and mix. Continue to stir the mixture until the consistency turns into a thick and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the mold, cover it and chill for 3 hours.
- When the pudding has formed, cut the pudding to bite sized portions.
- Place the milk pudding on a baking tray, brush with egg wash and bake at 230°C for 15 minutes or until golden brown.