Raspberry Choc Pots
- 100ml Anchor Whipping Cream
- 100g Fernleaf Protein+ Natural Yoghurt
- 200g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100g caster sugar
- 180g dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- 150g chocolate biscuits, crushed
- Fresh raspberries, for layering
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the yoghurt, then set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together. Add the cooled, melted chocolate and beat until just combined. Add the cream and yoghurt mixture and mix thoroughly to ensure all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- Layer each serving glass with crushed biscuits, then the chocolate mix, then raspberries. Follow with another row of chocolate mix and raspberries, and a sprinkling of biscuit crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set, then dig in.