- 4 Grade A eggs – separate egg whites and yolk
- 2 tablespoons of sugar and ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoons of Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder + ¼ cup of water
- 2/3 cup of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon of self-raising flour
- Beat the egg yolks until mixed.
- Add sugar, Fernleaf milk and mix well.
- Sift cake flour and self-raising flour into the batter.
- Flatten the batter.
- Beat egg whites till soft peaks form, add in ¼ cup of sugar slowly until soft stiff meringue forms.
- Add meringue into the egg yolk batter and mix until combined.
- Add in remaining meringue.
- Add batter into a round pan or a 7-inch skillet, smeared with cooking oil.
- Bake at 180°C for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice the pancakes into 4 or 6 slices.
- Bake again at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.