- ½ cup sago
- 5 cups water
- 8 tbsp Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder
- 1 cup gula melaka
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp ghee
- ¼ cup cashew nuts
- ⅓ cup black or golden raisins
- 10g konnyaku jelly powder
- Mix the gula melaka well with 3 cups of water.
- In a wok, heat up the ghee and add the cashews and raisins. Fry until golden-brown. Turn off the heat and let sit.
- In another pot, boil the sago in 2 cups of water until the sago is cooked.
- Mix the Fernleaf Milk Powder and cardamom powder into the gula melaka water. Add this mixture to the sago.
- Add the konnyaku jelly powder into the sago mixture. Stir until the mixture is thick, then turn off the heat.
- Let the sago mixture cool for a while before pouring it into jelly molds. Refrigerate the jelly until ready to serve.
- To serve, remove the jelly from the molds and garnish with the cashews and raisins.