Cheats Salty Sweet Peanut Butter Frozen Yoghurt
Making ice cream has never been easier. Our cheats salty sweet peanut butter frozen yoghurt takes only 5 minutes to prepare and is ready to eat after 2 hours in the freezer. It’s sure to be a new summer favourite!
- 2 cups Fernleaf Greek Yoghurt
- 2 cups Peanut Butter Crunchy
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 7 Frozen Bananas, sliced
- ½ tsp Sea Salt, ground
- ¾ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Blend yoghurt, peanut butter, honey and frozen bananas in a blender until creamy.
- Pour half the mixture into a deep freezer dish. Sprinkle with sea salt and dark chocolate chips, then top up with the remaining mixture and smooth out.
- Dot with some extra peanut butter and with a teaspoon make a swirl effect on top. Sprinkle more chocolate chips and salt.
- Pop in the freezer for 2 hours then scoop to serve. If you are freezing for longer, simply thaw for 10 minute before serving.