- 1 kg lamb, cut into cubes
- 1½ tsp turmeric powder
- 5 tbsp Korma powder
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¾ cup Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder
- 6½ cups warm water
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 potatoes, quartered
- 3 green chili peppers, or as many as preferred, cut in half
- 1½ tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- A bit of cilantro
- 7 cm piece of ginger
- 10 garlic cloves
- 2 medium-size onions
- 3 green chili peppers
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 star anise
- 4 cloves
- 4 cardamom pods
- 2 stalks of curry leaves
- Mix Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder well with 6 cups of warm water.
- Blend Ingredients A with ½ cup of water.
- Mix Korma powder, turmeric powder and the blended Ingredients A.
- Heat vegetable oil and fry Ingredients B until fragrant.
- Add the Ingredients A mixture into the pot and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add the Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder mixture, lamb and tomatoes into the pot. Cook for about an hour.
- Add potatoes, salt and green chilies. Cook for about half an hour more or until the lamb is tender.
- Before serving, stir lemon juice into the gravy and garnish with cilantro.