Curry Mac & Cheese
- 30g of salted Anchor Butter
- 1 stalk of curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 30g of all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons of Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder + 300ml of warm water
- 6 pieces of Anchor Cheese
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 360g of boiled macaroni
- 1 teaspoon of grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese
- Dried parsley, to taste
- Melt salted Anchor Butter, add curry leaves, curry powder and flour. Stir for 3 minutes.
- Pour Fernleaf milk mixture slowly and mix well.
- Add 6 pieces of Anchor Cheese and mix until the cheese melts.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add in the boiled macaroni into the prepared sauce and mix well.
- Transfer to a plate, sprinkle Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese and dried parsley over it.