- 10g of gelatin powder
- 4 tablespoons of Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder + ¾ cup of warm water
- 1 cup of blended mango
- ½ cup of diced mango
1. Mix Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder with water.
2. In a pan, mix gelatin powder, water, and Fernleaf milk. Bring it to a boil.
3. Pour a little into the mold that has mango cubes and freeze it for 5 minutes.
4. Add the blended mangoes into the remaining pudding, stir and bring it to a boil.
5. Filter into the cold mold.
6. Leave it to rest in room temperature and place it in the fridge for an hour.