- 500g of veal, thinly sliced.
- 8 pieces of fresh button mushrooms thinly sliced.
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons of Fernleaf Full Cream Milk + 236ml of water
- 6 tablespoons of unsalted Anchor Butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Nutmeg powder
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, mix Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder and lemon juice. Cover with cling wrap for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan. Fry the sliced meat until golden brown. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Using the same pan, add 2 tablespoons of butter. Sauté onions until soft and keep aside.
- With the same pan, add more butter and sauté the mushroom slices. Sprinkle dried tarragon and nutmeg powder. Mix well.
- Add in the meat and onions. Add the Fernleaf Full Cream Milk Powder and lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Cook for another 2 minutes until everything combines (do not let it boil) and take it off the fire.
- Serve Stroganoff Meat with butter rice or boiled pasta.